The situation in the Middle East is fast-moving and complex, and it’s hard to know everything that’s going on. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the top 5 most important facts about the World War 3 Countdown and Israel and Russia’s involvement. Stay informed so you can make well-informed decisions!
Israel has been preparing for WW for years
- Israel has been preparing for World War for years, even going so far as to develop a secret air defense system in the event of a nuclear attack on their country.
- Russia, on the other hand, is only now getting involved in the Syrian Civil War and WW3
- This is because Putin wants to protect Russia’s ally, Syria, from collapse
- The recent airstrikes by Israel against Iranian targets in Syria have given Russia an excuse to get more involved in the war
- Israel has been secretly working with Russia for months to create a secret air defense system that will allow both countries to protect themselves from nuclear attacks
Since both Israel and Russia have been preparing for World War for years, it was only a matter of time before they got involved in the Syrian Civil War. This is because Russia wants to protect its ally Syria from collapse and prevent another global refugee crisis like the one that followed the Russian Revolution of 1917.
Recent airstrikes by Israeli forces against Iranian targets in Syria have given Russia an excuse to get more involved in the war. These airstrikes were carried out without coordination with Damascus or Moscow, which makes them look like they were done purely out of self-defense rather than as part of a coordinated
Russia is backing Israel
- Russia has been a staunch backer of Israel since the beginning of the Syrian Civil War. This support has continued even as Israel has bombed civilian targets in Syria.
- Russia is reportedly providing Israel with advanced air defense systems, including S-300 and S-400 systems.
- In recent months, Russia has also increased its military presence in Syria, including flights by Russian bombers and fighter jets.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has thanked Putin for his support, saying that “Israel does not have any better friend than Vladimir Putin.”
- However, relations between Israel and Russia have been tense in the past. For example, in December 2013, an Israeli jet shot down a Russian surveillance plane over the Mediterranean Sea.
The United States is trying to solve the Syrian crisis
Israel and Russia have been working together on a number of projects in recent months, including a new arms deal.
The United States has been trying to solve the Syrian crisis, but it has had little success. Israel and Russia are both interested in preserving Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s government, which could lead to friction between the two countries.
However, Israel and Russia have also been working together on a number of other projects, including a new arms deal. The arms deal will see Russia sell Israel weapons worth $3 billion. This deal is significant because it shows that Israel and Russia are willing to cooperate despite their differences.
Trump’s decisions could lead to WW3
It was only a few weeks ago that we were all celebrating the end of World War 2. But now it seems as if World War 3 could be just around the corner.
As we reported earlier this week, Donald Trump has decided to put America back into the business of supplying arms to Israel. This move is sure to anger Russia, who have been staunch supporters of the Syrian government.
Russia has already warned Trump that this decision could lead to a full-blown war between the two countries. They have also said that they will respond with military action if necessary.
So what would happen if there was a war between Israel and Russia?
Well, the first thing that would happen is that Israel would likely win. Israel has an enormous military advantage over Russia, and they have been training for this kind of conflict for years. Russia also doesn’t have any natural allies in the Middle East, which means they would be completely alone in this fight.
The second thing that would happen is that world peace would be completely lost. Throughout the course of WW2, the Allies and the Axis powers fought each other in battles all across Europe and Asia. If Israel and Russia started a full-blown war
World War 3 is coming. Not just figuratively, but literally as well. With tensions between Israel and Russia at an all-time high, it seems like WWIII could break out at any moment. In this article, we’ll take a look at the current state of affairs between these two countries and what it means for the future of world peace.